Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Have a Magical Day


That is what they tell you at Disney World, and I love it! Last week the girls (Mom, Shaanti, Jenny, Auntie Fay, and cousins Katie and Kristine) and I jetted down to Florida to partake of all things Disney. We had a wonderful, wonderful time--even though we were faced with the tragic fact that the Pirates of the Carribbean (best ride ever) was closed all week. Still, we Splashed down Mountains, traveled the Small World, and crashed down the Tower of Terror. Fantasmik.

It really is so delightful to be surrounded in twinkle lights and castles, Disney songs playing softly in the background all day every day. I wish the whole world were more like Disney World. Can we go back soon?

Attached are pics of the crew (and a stranger who didn't bother to look where he was walking) at the entrance to the Magic Kingdom, the cousins with Sleeping Beauty's Castle, and me with a character from my favorite Disney movie--Robin Hood, of course!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah for Disney! I'm glad you gals had a good time. Shaanti is too cute.