Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Addendum to Previous Entry

...or, we could turn this:



...into this:



I promise, it is MUCH prettier. The teal in the small bathroom got a little sickening after a while...and, while we make no claims to be good painters, the old paint job was a bit subpar. Now we just need a couple new white towels, and voila!

In addition to painting the bathroom, we also went to a Wizards game yesterday, which was quite fun. Jason and I went to a Wizards game before we were dating, and we got to see one of the best games Michael Jordon played in his last season with them. That was pretty cool. These days the Wizards are a young and up-and-coming team, and they won, so yay! Jason and I share a love of the "old days" of the NBA, complete with Clyde Drexler and the glory days for the LA Lakers, so going to a basketball game is like reliving something together for the first time.



2 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute -- I love yellow! Andrea and I talked about your visit. We are getting excited.

RaChelle and Paul said...

So happy to find another Clyde Drexler fan...Andrea and I were just talking about our former commitment to Clyde and the Blazers...Rip City!:>