Sunday, December 11, 2005

fa la la la la...



As promised, here are some photos of our "decked halls"--as well as some of the not-so-decked areas of our house, in case you want to see where we live. I will note that though someone DID set up a blow-up snow globe complete with Santa, Frosty, and constantly blowing snow outside our condo building, I have not photographed it. You will have to use your imagination.


This first photo is our living room, which looks much larger than it is (see, Marbs, this is what our house looks like with furniture! :)). We had to do a bit of rearranging to get the Christmas tree in, but all is well...for a month or so!

Next we have our pretty spare room, recently completed (thanks to Mom!) and eagerly awaiting your visit! Mmm, comfortable bed, calling your name...

And here is our green-and-red bedecked dining room.

And our fabulous new kitchen--we are deeply indebted to Jason's dad, who sacrificed the tip of a finger for this room.

And our bedroom, in cranberry. Of course. (Please ignore the messy packing, Jason's leaving for London this afternoon.)

Whew! That was a lot of uploading!

mjs

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, I love the blog .. I am so thrilled you've joined the blogging world. You won't regret it. I love the new couches. It must be time for me to come back and visit- now that you have seating, ha! Your tree looks beautiful! I love the Small Home!

Amanda said...

P.S. I love the cover on the guest bed! I can't wait to see it in person.

J.R. said...

Hey guys, love the house, very nice!

Scott M. Collins said...

Looks wonderfully festive (and inviting)!!