Monday, October 13, 2008

A Quick Trip

One of the nicest things about living in Washington, DC, is that people tend to come here for, you know, family vacations, eighth grade field trips, work conferences, etc. And then I get to see them! Such was the case this last week when Laura flew back east for a conference at a hospital in the area...then got to come over for dinner and stay the night! Yay! It's not every day one of my dearest friends can leave her two sweet kids at home and just hang out with me, so we made the most of our evening and morning together.

Wednesday night we just hung out at home for risotto and talked and talked, then Thursday morning we did a little sightseeing and snapped some pictures before Laura headed back home. It was a blessing to have a few hours together, and I love having her as a friend!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I like your hair, Missy!