Monday, April 06, 2009

Spring Project


I like to think my car has become as of late an urban pick-up truck. We are constantly amazed at what we can fit (nine 8-foot long landscape timbers in the picture). The guy at Home Depot who helped me load the timbers noted that it was an "awfully sporty" pick-up.

So, why does one need 8 foot boards? I got this crazy idea that a level and landscaped garden would be much greater curb appeal than the sloped vegetable garden we launched last year. So, I decided to construct a landscape box. I did quite a bit of research on do-it-yourself sites and thought I had it all figured out. The project is progressing well, but it took some engineering wizardry and a lot of work with a level, as you will see when I post the finished photo (hopefully later this week). Stay tuned ...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Well well, you've become quite the handi-man! Can't wait for finished pics! I will stay tuned! :-)