Thursday, December 16, 2010

...1!


Done! This morning I sent my 90 page bibliography and my 17 page research paper to my professor and officially finished my career as a student (assuming I pass, of course--my paper on Kim was really sub-par). A silly grin comes to my face every time I think about it...which, of course, is quite often!

Between the end of term and the beautiful snow we got today, it's been a really delightful day--even though I thought we were going to be celebrating by writing constituent mail (me) and trying to quell violence in the Ivory Coast (Jason). We ended up leaving work in time to go to the Carlyle for dinner, where the snow set off the twinkle lights perfectly...just like we have been planning for about six weeks. So many things to do now--take a bath, watch the Northanger Abbey I DVR'd in February, make cookies, read the backed up pile of magazines, get Jason something for Christmas besides having his wife back...

5 comments:

Meet the Bucher's said...

Yeah, congrats! I admire you for taking on school again:-) Not something I'm up for!

Shelli Bunn-Petterson said...

Congrats Missy. :)

Amanda said...

Wahoo! Proud of you! Congrats!

Kanodes said...

Congrats dear girl! :) You, my friend, are brilliant!

Lindsay said...

Amazing. Way to go, Missy!!