Sunday, September 16, 2012

Back in the Saddle

It was back to work week at our house!  (It was also "everybody get sick!" week at our house, too, but that is less momentous.)  I finally fished my blackberry out of the depths of some box it has been in since April, put on some high heels, and ventured out into (horrific) morning traffic.  Henry, meanwhile, spent a few days with Ana and Felicidad, who take good care of him.  I am happy to report that we all made it to the end of the week in good order.  And we were very happy to be together again, come Friday afternoon.

Out the door on the first day

For now, me going back to work is part time and temporary (though a long-term decision has to be made soon).  My feelings about the whole thing are extremely complex--much more so than I expected--but on the up side, I loved spending time with my little work family again.  I have missed them!  If only that daycare in the office thing was a reality... 

No comments: