Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Ride 'em Cowboy!


So, Halloween was last week, but we still have a few pieces of candy left (particularly the Dove dark chocolate pieces that, um, did not find their way into the bowl of trick-or-treating candy) so I think this post is still timely. And mostly I think this little fella is the cutest darn wrangler in the West. Dad said he was their first trick-or-treater in ten years or so, and when they opened the door he walked in with a mile-wide grin like he was bringing law and order to the place.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Just when I think he can't get any cuter ... adorable!

Melanie said...

Hey Missy!
It's Melanie (Hays)now Hawkins. Just wanted to admit that I have voyered your blog a few times since I found your link on Amanda's blog...I know it's rude to read without commenting, so....hello! Congrats on your hubby, your new house, and your little nephew is A-dorable! I have one (son) of my own now, so my thoughts are biased but Cole is sooo cute I want my Noah to be a little cowpoke next year after looking at this outfit! Okay, so there's my looong comment!