Saturday, October 31, 2009

As Requested, Pumpkin Spice Lattes

I've had at least three requests for the pumpkin spice latte recipe, so I thought I'd post the link. Kaylyn tipped me off to the Crockpot Lady's blog, which I find extremely intriguing. This woman made a resolution to use her crockpot every day during 2008. Jason and I are huge crockpot fans (when we got married, we had six crockpots between the two of us and had to start giving them away), but even we have our limits. Still, I made the autumn sausage stew from her blog the other day, and it was delish. We are officially renaming it Fall in a Bowl.

Anyway, check here for the pumpkin spice latte in a crockpot recipe. Since I ended up having to cook it on the stove, I'm not quite sure how it turns out in the crockpot. Probably better--I think a long simmer would be ideal, but it was still quite good. And much freer than the $4.50 Starbucks special (mmm).

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Made this yesterday and it was all its cracked up to be AND a bag of chips! I used the crockpot since Missy said it'd probably be better that way. Delish!