Saturday, March 13, 2010

Brother.

Happy birthday, Brother! Casey reminded me when I called that his birthday means that mine is only five days away (as if I could forget...). Casey was my big 5th birthday gift--one of my earliest distinct memories was when Mom and Dad told us that something special was going to happen around the time of my birthday (I thought maybe a playhouse).

One of my favorite things about close birthdays is talking to Casey twice in one week (which is sad and should definitely be remedied). It is a long tradition for the two of us to think that March is the best birthday month...and now we have Kim and are expecting a Cooper to join in on the fun!

2 comments:

Meet the Bucher's said...

That picture TOTALLY brings back memories! Happy birthday to both of you!!!

Rece said...

This made me laugh pretty hard. "something special was going to happen around the time of my birthday (I thought maybe a playhouse)." Read this to my parents and they loved it. Happy belated, Missy!