Thursday, April 01, 2010

Blossoms

Just kidding about what I said back here about fall being better than spring. Spring is amazing. And it just smells so nice!

Actually, if spring and fall were going to have a battle of wits, spring has two strikes against it: appropriations season and tourists. The city is absolutely crawling with tourists right now, which would be all nice and dandy if I didn't have to keep living here in the midst of them. The roads are infested with tour buses (don't get me started on tour buses), and it took me literally 40 minutes yesterday to get from my office to Jason's. That's two miles away, people. Unbelievable.

This is what they all came to see:







3 comments:

Andrea said...

beautiful!

Andrea said...

stupid comment thing.

Matt DesRosiers said...

Jason - these are great photos. Veronica and I just got back from 3 months in Asia that ended in Japan just as the blossoms were coming out there. If you're at all interested, you can check them out at mattnveedoasia.blogspot.com!