Monday, February 07, 2011

Hello, Kade.


Just when I think that I am totally used to nephews making their appearance in the world, another one shows up and takes my breath away for a moment, proving to be so unique and yet just as unexpectedly charming as the last. Kade Phillip Bucher made his appearance late last night, via text message and tiny little text picture. Am so happy he has a name and is some one now, and I can't wait to meet him. Or see pictures on a bigger screen than the one on my old, crappy phone (you know that Verizon commercial with the people counting down the seconds until the iPhone comes out? That is me).

And, can I just say, it is so easy to get overwhelmed by the rush of affection I feel for those boys? And this new one will have a special place in my heart, since he turned a bad day into a good one. He is in the NICU for a few days now (expected, but still not fun), so you can be praying for him and his mama, who is one of the most special people in the world.

3 comments:

Bec said...

Yay. I ran into Shaanti last Friday and she was saying that the plan was for this Friday, so he decided to come on his own I take it. Good name. Congratulations auntie!

Amanda said...

Fun! Congrats Aunt Missy and Uncle Jason! Can't wait to pics!

Andrea said...

Praise God for beautiful, healthy babies!