Friday, October 13, 2006

Idaho 2006: Take Nine


Cole and Aunt Missy
Originally uploaded by jmsmall2005.
Needless to say, Cole and I had a good time getting to know each other. His aunts and his granny spent a lot of time passing him back and forth, especially during his lunch at Red Robin (first of many). Shaanti is doing great--I was complaining to Jason that when we went shopping she, brand-new mother, looked so put together and I looked like a scrub! (it IS nice to be back into the same state as my wardrobe!) :)

After smothering Cole with kisses, Jenny, Mom and I drove up to McCall to check out the new "cabin." I put that in quotes because it is more like a lodge or a villa than a cabin. (Jenny stood by the door to give a proper sense of scale in this picture.) It is soooo amazing, and we are going to have the most lovely Thanksgiving there next month. When we got there we found a mountain bluebird in the fireplace, and, after many screams and ducks, we finally got it to fly out the door.

Oh, and the IHA conference was good--especially with Mom there. But not as good as my adorable nephew...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Ooo... Cole looks like a lil' man! I love the dark hair. Good picture!