Thursday, March 12, 2009

So, Bruce Willis Called Today...

Yeah. Just thought I'd share. Usually I hate constituent calls, but when the constituent starred in "Die Hard" and "Armageddon" and is, let's face it, really hot, well, I try not to complain.



In other news, it is officially March, which means that in one week the flower beds went from covered in snow to this:

We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend of 70 degrees and sunshine. March weather is a lot like the stock market--it rallies for a couple of days, then it plummets again. Sadly, there's a chance that we will wake up to snow again tomorrow. Sad face.

It was an action-packed but delightful weekend. On Saturday morning Jason tolerated me prancing around, getting ready for a tea party (tea party!) with some friends from church. We had a book club where we read "Pride and Prejudice" and the proceeded to talk about everything BUT the book for three hours. So. Much. Fun. I want the book club to keep going. Does anyone have good reading suggestions?

I had to rush out so that Dawn and I could give ourselves an early birthday celebration and go get massages and pedicures. Mmmm...I like this tradition. (And so does a doubly pregnant Dawn!) We have back to back birthdays, and when we lived together we always celebrated over breakfast--when I turned 26, we had an "Incredible" breakfast. Massages is probably a good substitution... Oh, and for the record, I didn't actually talk to Mr. Willis, the intern did. That's what I get for making the interns answer the phone at work.

2 comments:

Meet the Bucher's said...

Cool! I forget he is an Idaho resident. Sounds like a fab weekend!!! I want a birthday tradition like that! Can't wait to see you, I'm sure you'll look so different since you'll be 30 by then!

Kaylyn said...

Why do I always miss the excitement at work??